Photo series: Exploring Oslo
The Barcode is a new high-rise district with modern buildings in Oslo and gives a remarkable skyline view.
Camera: Fujifilm GA645Wi
Lens: Wide-angle lens Fujinon Super-EBC 45mm (equivalent to 28mm KB) 1:4
Film: Ilford Delta 400 Professional
Development: Ilford Ilfosol 3 for 12 min @20°C
The Opera House and the surrounding area was one of my favorite places in Oslo.
The Holmenkollen is the famous ski jump in Oslo.
6th September 2019
Reading time / mode
- Redscale film photography - the light from the other side
- Autumn walks and discovering the Kodak Gold 200 film
- Photo series: Wakenitz taken on LomoChrome Purple color film
- Photo series: FP4 Party week and my foggy images
- Photo series: Discover the LomoChrome Metropolis film
- How to use color filter for analog B/W photography