Roidweek April 2019
I took part of the Roidweek which ran from 21st to 26th April 2019.
It was my first time and I didn't prepare the pictures before. So it was a great challenge to get the photos done. I really enjoyed looking at everyone else's great work.
The next week is coming in October. You can find more on Flickr 'Roidweek 2019.
Camera: SLR670-M Ming Edition
Film: Polaroid Color 600
The picture in the header shows my first Polaroid emulsion lift. I chose this Polaroid, which was accidentally taken due to a malfunction of the SX-70. So I decided to give it a try. In the end, I'm happy with what came out.
29th September 2019
Reading time / mode
- Redscale film photography - the light from the other side
- Autumn walks and discovering the Kodak Gold 200 film
- Photo series: Wakenitz taken on LomoChrome Purple color film
- Photo series: FP4 Party week and my foggy images
- Photo series: Discover the LomoChrome Metropolis film
- How to use color filter for analog B/W photography